The Villager FC Committee formally opens applications for the position of Villager FC 1st XV Head Coach for the season of 2016. Those with the relevant experience and skills are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity before Wednesday 26th August.
The successful candidate will lead and coach the Villager FC Rugby programme, ensuring that the best opportunities are available to produce Rugby players of the highest possible level that will successfully compete in the WP Super League A.
Skills required for position
• Must have significant coaching experience of club rugby or higher
• Good communication and time management skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Minimum Level 2 Coach with a valid Boksmart accreditation
• Excellent leadership skills
To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter of application to Director of rugby Troy Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 26th August 2015 at 12pm
Interview Date: 28th August 2015 from 4:30pm at the Villager FC Clubhouse.